1. Notice - data subjects should be given notice when their data is being collected,
2. Purpose - data should only be used for the purpose stated and not for any other purposes,
3. Consent - data should not be disclosed without the data subject’s consent,
4. Security - collected data should be kept secure from any potential abuses,
5. Disclosure - data subjects should be informed as to who is collecting their data,
6. Access - data subjects should be allowed to access their data and make corrections to any inaccurate data, and
7. Accountability - data subjects should have a method available to them to hold data collectors accountable for not following the above principles.
1. NoticeErinus Health Care Pvt. Ltd. collects information about you both directly (you updating your profile information or adding knowledge, for example) and indirectly (for instance, How you rate different pieces of knowledge from other members, which boards you answer, but also WiFi access points, the device you use etc).
We collect your information in order to be able to provide the best services we can to you and other members.